Film & TV Language: Mise-en-scene recreation practical task

media


Line 1: Hello, and welcome to the los pollos hermanos family. My name is gustapo but you can call me gus

Line 2: I am thrilled to have you on our team!

Like 3: Each and every day we serve our customers with exceptional food with impeccable service.

Line 4: We take pride in everything we do and after this 10 week online seminar I am confident you will fit right in.

Line 5: I like to think I see things in people.

Line 6:  To being I would like to talk about the corner store of the Los Pollos Hermanos brand.

Line 7: Communication!



I like this scene reaction because it looks identical to the real movie based down upon Frankly’s great acting skills and the key point green screen precise back used to elevate frankly as the antagonist. The use of the colours and Franklys misc En scene to recreate Gusto’s suit and colour shows the real attention to detail put into this scene. The use of Frankly walking into the camera for effect highlights the importance or the green screen and also portrays a more smart formal look which we where precisely going with throughout the production of this scene.

TIME STAMP 

SHOT 

0.00 - 00,12 

MID-RANGE SHOT 

0.12 - 0.33 

CLOSE UP SHOT 

0.33 - 0.38 

CLOSE UP SHOT 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Project: Coursework Planning

Coursework: Preliminary exercise 2023

TV: Capital - Marxism and Hegemony